IN-CAA posts job openings at the Association and local Community Action Agencies (CAA).
Area IV Agency seeks a Deputy Director of Community Action Programs.
The Area IV Agency Deputy Director of Community Action Programs (CAP) is responsible for the administration, coordination and supervision of Area IV Agency’s Community Action Programs and assists the Executive Director in the development, application and implementation of administrative policies/procedures and in long and short term strategic planning. He/she is responsible for program development to include grant application completion, financial and budget management, contract utilization and program compliance. This individual provides leadership, guidance and management of all Area IV Agency CAP Managers and Coordinators.
Deputy Director of CAP also acts as the Housing Specialist for Area IV Development, Inc. and is responsible for assisting the Executive Director in formulating strategies to ensure the successful design, implementation, management and completion of affordable housing projects for low and moderate income households.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years’ experience in a social service or related field
- Experience with grant writing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex reports and statistical data
- Ability to set priorities and adjust to change as necessary
- Ability to lead, instruct, train and facilitate others
- A team builder with the ability to effectively direct others in order to achieve common goals and objectives
- Master’s degree
- Knowledge of economic/community development
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Excellent judgement and problem solving skills
- A criminal background check is required for this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible for Overtime)
- Area IV Agency on Aging and Community Actions Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit resumes via email, fax, or mail no later than Friday, March 17th to:
Human Resources Director
PO Box 4727
Lafayette, IN 47903
Phone-765-447-7683 ext. 294
There are no additional postings at this time. Please check back later for updates.